- Greenwell free Coffee farm tour
- The original Chocolate factory farm tour
- 9:00am: Visit Hala Tree Organic Kona Coffee Farm for good views (9am-4pm, closed sat/sun)
- 10:00am: Drive 1.5 hrs to green sand beach: bring cash or hike
- 11:30am: Arrive at green sand beach trailhead (need SUV to go down). (1.5 hrs)
- 1:00pm: Finish at green sand beach. Drive to Aloha Mix Food truck for lunch.
- 1:30pm: Each lunch at Aloha Mix Food truck. (1.5 hrs, 11:00am-3pm, not open every day)
- 3:00pm: Pick up malasadas for dessert at Punalu’u Bake Shop (8:30am to 5:00pm)
- 3:30pm: Drive 1.5 hrs towards Kona to Pu’uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park (8:30pm-4:30pm)
- 5:00pm: Arrive at Pu’uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park
- 5:30pm: Visit Two Step for snorkeling
- 6:30pm: Drive home to Kona
- 7:00pm: Dinner at Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill (11am-9pm)
- 8:00am: Depart and drive 1.5 hrs to Two Ladies Kitchen (10am-3pm, not open all days) for mochi. Try to call 1-3 days ahead to place mochi order. Get the strawberry mochi that you need to order ahead.
- 9:30am: Arrive at Two Ladies Kitchen (wait 1.5 hr for mochi)
- 11:00am: Get mochis. Go to farmers market and buy food/snack for hiking.
- 12:00pm: Hilo Lunch Shop for breakfast/lunch
- 1:00pm: hike rainbow falls
- 2:00pm: hike Onomea Bay Trail
- 3:30pm: Visit Hawai‘i Tropical Bioreserve & Garden
- 4:30pm: hike Akaka Falls Lookout
- 5:30pm: Drive 1.5 hrs home
- 7:00pm: Arrive home for dinner.
Big Island Hawaii Map
65 total views, 2 views today